Arts & Crafts Vendor Application Information
Please join us for the Florida Jazz & Blues Festival, a 3-day festival at Cascades Park in Tallahassee, Florida! The Florida Jazz & Blues Festival will bring 20 International, National, Regional & Local acts to the Capital City Amphitheater, September 23-25, 2016.
Friday, Sept. 23, 6:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m. | Saturday, Sept. 24, 12:30 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. | Sunday, Sept. 25, 12:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Florida Jazz & Blues Festival is open to Artists and Craftsmen selling original work with no mass produced or reselling of purchased items allowed.
- There are 30 Arts & Crafts vendor spaces. First come first served.
- Cancellations after approval and before September 15, 2016, will incur a $50 processing fee and will be fully refunded minus this fee, within 30 days of cancellation. Cancellations after September 15, 2016 will not be refunded.
- Florida Jazz & Blues Festival is an outdoor event. Food & Vendor Booths will be outdoors. Arts & Crafts vendors will be placed in the Plaza area of Cascades Park. Food vendors will reside on Suwannee Street directly in front of the Amphitheater. Load-in parking is directly in front of the Cascades Park office, off Gadsden St.
- Vendor Booth Setup will begin at 9 a.m., Saturday, September 23rd. Tents will remain standing overnight and booth setup begins at 9 a.m. Sunday, September 25th.
- All Vendors are responsible for collecting and paying Florida Sales Tax. The Festival is required to provide a contact list of participating vendors to the Florida Department of Revenue.
- Fees Payment must be paid in full and included with this application. Payments can be made by credit card only, at www.fljazzandblues.com. Payment will be refunded in full within 5 days if applicant is not approved.
- Vendor fees will not be refunded if the festival must be cancelled due to weather, acts of God, or any other circumstances deemed necessary by Florida Jazz & Blues Festival or city officials.
- All items for sale must be listed on this application. Please submit photographs of your food truck/booth. Items will be checked prior to Festival opening. Selling non-approved items will result in immediate booth closure and forfeiture of booth. Exhibitors may not sell outside of designated booth area.
- Vendors must offer all patrons sales receipts with vendor name and contact information clearly stamped or printed on sales receipt.
- Electricity is not available for this event.
Contact: Heather Johnson, Event Operations.
Heather@FLJazzAndBlues.com 850-322-2492 www.FLJazzAndBlues.com
A festival of this magnitude has never happened in Cascades Park! The festival has FREE and TICKETED events. As such, the schedule below accommodates the need to transition from FREE to PAID events during the festival.
From 12:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. on Saturday, September 24th and Sunday, September 25th, the Festival is FREE to the community. At 3:30 the park will be closed to prepare for the ticketed event. At or possibly just before 4:30 the park will reopen for the ticketed event, music starts at 5:00 p.m. Cascades staff has to clear the park to make this happen, to transition from FREE to PAID event. During this time, we, as event organizers would like for our Vendor and Food areas to remain open, and are working with Cascades to accomplish this. We will keep you posted as to whether the vendor area will be closed or remain open from 3:30-4:30.
ARTS & CRAFTS VENDOR FEES & HOURS
Saturday, September 24, 12:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. $150
Sunday September 25, 12:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. $150
BOTH DAYS: $250
Saturday, September 24th & Sunday, September 25th, instructions are the same for both days of the event. Load-In begins at 9 a.m. ALL VENDORS should be ready to sell no later than 12:00 p.m. Breakdown is no earlier than 7: 00 p.m., and materials must be fully removed by 9:00 p.m.
Florida Jazz & Blues Festival will provide One (1) 10 x 10 tent, one (1) 8’ x 8’ table and two (2) chairs. Because daytime events are free to the public, it is possible people will be at the park and in the vendor area before noon. You are not required to begin selling before noon.
- Submit your application via our online form at www.FLJazzAndBlues.com
- Include photos of your booth or merchandise
- E-Sign the Hold Harmless Agreement
- Pay fees via Paypal link on www.FLJazzAndBlues.com website. You do not have to have a PayPal account to pay fees. You may bypass creating an account and pay directly with a credit card on the lower part of the form.
- You will be contacted if your application is approved. Applying does not guarantee approval in the festival.
- Submission of the materials above and Approval from the Event Team will secure your space at the event.
Thank you for being a part of the inaugural Florida Jazz & Blues Festival!