Merchant Vendor Application Information
Please join us for the Florida Jazz & Blues Festival, a 2-day festival at Cascades Park in Tallahassee, Florida! The Florida Jazz & Blues Festival will bring International, National, Regional & Local acts to the Capital City Amphitheater, October 28-29, 2017.
Saturday, October 28, 3 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. | Sunday, October 29, 3 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
MERCHANT VENDOR FEES & HOURS
Saturday, October 28, 2:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. $100
Sunday, October 29, 2:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. $100
BOTH DAYS: $150
Add $50 per day for tent rental
Add $25 per day for one (1) 6” table and two (2) chairs rental
Saturday, October 28 & Sunday, October 29 instructions are the same for both days of the event. Load-In begins at 12 p.m. ALL VENDORS should be ready to sell no later than 2:00 p.m. Booth breakdown is no earlier than 7:00 p.m., and materials must be fully removed by 9:00 p.m.
- Florida Jazz & Blues Festival is open to all Merchants, Artists and Craftsmen.
- There are 25 merchant vendor spaces. First come first served.
- Cancellations after approval and before October 20, 2017 will incur a $50 processing fee and will be fully refunded minus this fee, within 30 days of cancellation. Cancellations after October 20, 2017 will not be refunded.
- Florida Jazz & Blues Festival is an outdoor event. Food & Vendor Booths will be outdoors. Merchant vendors will be placed in the Plaza area of Cascades Park. Load-in parking is directly in front of the Cascades Park office, off Gadsden St. (1001 Gadsden Street, Tallahassee, Florida 32301)
- Vendor Booth Setup will begin at 12 p.m., Saturday, October 28 and Sunday, October 29. Booths can remain overnight at your risk. Tents must be properly weighted down during the festival, and if tents remain overnight. Tents must be brought to the ground overnight.
- All Vendors are responsible for collecting and paying Florida Sales Tax. The Festival is required to provide a contact list of participating vendors to the Florida Department of Revenue.
- Fees Payment must be paid in full and included with this application. Payments can be made by credit card only, at fljazzandblues.com. Payment will be refunded in full within 5 days if applicant is not approved.
- Vendor fees will not be refunded if the festival must be cancelled due to weather, acts of God, or any other circumstances deemed necessary by Florida Jazz & Blues Festival or city officials.
- All items for sale must be listed on this application. Please submit photographs of ALL items for sale. Items will be checked prior to Festival opening. Selling non-approved items will result in immediate booth closure and forfeiture of booth. Exhibitors may not sell outside of designated booth area.
- Vendors must offer all patrons sales receipts with vendor name and contact information clearly stamped or printed on sales receipt.
- Electricity is not available for this event.
Contact: Heather Johnson, Event Operations
- Submit your application via our online form at FLJazzAndBlues.com
- Include photos of your booth or merchandise
- E-Sign the Hold Harmless Agreement
- Pay fees via Paypal link on FLJazzAndBlues.com website. You do not have to have a PayPal account to pay fees. You may bypass creating an account and pay directly with a credit card on the lower part of the form.
- You will be contacted if your application is approved. Applying does not guarantee approval in the festival. Submission of the materials above and approval from the Event Team will secure your space at the event.
Thank you for being a part of Florida Jazz & Blues Festival 2017!