Please join us for the Florida Jazz & Blues Festival, a 2-day festival at Cascades Park in Tallahassee, Florida! The Florida Jazz & Blues Festival will bring International, National, Regional & Local acts to the Capital City Amphitheater, October 28-29, 2017.
Saturday, October 28, 3 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. | Sunday, October 29, 3 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
GATES OPEN AT 2 p.m.
- Florida Jazz & Blues Festival is an outdoor event. Food & Vendor Booths will be outdoors. Food vendors will reside on Suwannee Street directly in front of the Amphitheater.
- Vendor load-in is 12 p.m. – 2p.m. Saturday, October 28 and Sunday, October 29 to be ready sell at 2:00 p.m. Food vendors may not remain in place overnight. Trailers may be parked in the DOT Parking lot. This lot is unsecured.
- All Vendors are responsible for collecting and paying Florida Sales Tax. The Festival is required to provide a contact list of participating vendors to the Florida Department of Revenue.
- Fees Payment must be paid in full and included with this application. Payments can be made by credit card only, at fljazzandblues.com. Payment will be refunded in full if applicant is not approved.
- Vendor fees will not be refunded if the festival must be cancelled due to weather, acts of God, or any other circumstances deemed necessary by Florida Jazz & Blues Festival or city officials.
- Cancellations after approval and before October 20, 2017 will incur a $50 processing fee and will be fully refunded minus this fee, within 30 days of cancellation. Cancellations after October 20, 2017 will not be refunded
- All items for sale must be listed on this application. Please submit photographs of your food truck/booth. Items will be checked prior to Festival opening. Selling non-approved items will result in immediate booth closure and forfeiture of booth. Exhibitors may not sell outside of designated booth area.
- Vendors must offer all patrons sales receipts with vendor name and contact information clearly stamped or printed on sales receipt.
- Electricity is available for this event. You will have access to water
- Vendors must make their own arrangements for removing large trash items.
- Tents/Canopies must have weights, stakes not permitted
Contact: Cathi Rodgers, Event Manager
Cathi@FLJazzAndBlues.com 321-917-8710 www.FLJazzAndBlues.com
Saturday, October 28 and Sunday October 29 are TICKETED EVENTS. The Gates Open at 2:30 p.m. for the 3p.m. shows. Saturday, October 28, the festival ends at 11 p.m. Sunday, October 29, the festival ends at 10 p.m.
FOOD VENDOR FEES & HOURS
Saturday, October 28, 2 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. – $200
Sunday, October 29, 2 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. – $200
BOTH DAYS: $350
Vendor Setup will begin at 12 p.m. Saturday, October 28 and Sunday, October 29 to sell at 2 p.m.
- You are required to provide a copy of your current General Liability Insurance Certificate naming Florida Jazz & Blues Festival, Inc., City of Tallahassee and Leon County, Florida as additional insured. Insurance must cover the event from setup to tear down.
- City of Tallahassee Business Tax Certificate is required to participate in Florida Jazz & Blues Festival. A certificate can be obtained by calling The City of Tallahassee at 850-891-6488 or https://talgov.com/treasurer/treasurer-bustaxcert.aspx
- A Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation Temporary Food Vendor Permit is required for all food vendors. Department of Business and Professional Regulation http://www.myfloridalicense.com/dbpr/hr/licensing/GT_tempevents.html
Please email these certificates to Cathi@FLJazzAndBlues.com in advance. You may clearly photograph the permit and email the photo of the permit.
- Submit your application via our online form at FLJazzAndBlues.com
- Include photos of your booth/truck.
- E-Sign the Hold Harmless Agreement
- Pay fees via Paypal link on FLJazzAndBlues.com website. You do not have to have a PayPal account to pay fees. You may bypass creating an account and pay directly with a credit card on the lower part of the form.
- You will be contacted if your application is approved. Applying does not guarantee approval in the festival.
- Once you are approved for the festival, email your General Liability Insurance Certificate, City of Tallahassee Business/Occupational License and State of Florida Temporary Food Vendor Permit
- Submission of the materials above and approval from the Event Team will secure your space at the event.
Thank you for being a part of Florida Jazz & Blues Festival 2017!